Caregiving and Long Term Care
Caregivers are often overworked and filled with stress. Here are some helpful tips to try so you can relax. A guide to general caregiving information including medication guidelines, bowel and bladder, nutrition, skin and mouth care, fever, environmental concerns and infection control as well as finding/hiring help.
Should People With Alzheimer's Disease Be Driving? - This article originally appeared on HealthSearchOnline.com - Your mom has mild Alzheimer's disease, but she still wants to drive to the grocery store. Should you let her? Here are statistics from one group of researchers.
- Is It Depression Or Early Onset Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Fitness Activities For Seniors – Swimming And Walking
- Does Drinking Coffee Cause Osteoporosis?
- What Vegetables Can You Eat If You Have Diverticulitis?
- What Exercises Are Good For Seniors?
- How To Choose A Skilled Nursing Facility
- Tips For Caregivers Of Alzheimer’s Patients
- Senior Citizen Substance Abuse – Alcohol Use And The Elderly
- How Can I Find A Good Psychiatrist In My Area?
- Why Do I Bruise So Easily Now?
- Nutrition Tips For Seniors – Healthy Eating Ideas
- Osteoporosis Risk Factors – What Tests Are Available?
- What Are Some Lactose-Free Substitutes For Dairy Products?
- How Do I Stop My Bad Eating Habits?
- How Can I Get More Natural Fiber In My Diet?